Innovation Through Outsourcing
It’s not a question of whether you are working with partners, it’s what and how much you are outsourcing. Partners can bring a depth of experience and knowledge which can be very valuable. Partners can help you develop and launch products faster. You can offload non-critical aspects, allowing you to focus on innovations.
- Do you view your vendors as adversaries or partners?
- Do you know how to work with partners to leverage their abilities?
- Are your employees prepared to work with a different culture?
- Have you moved from a ‘us vs. them’ to a ‘we’ mentality?
- Do you know how to monitor and strengthen vendor relationships?
- Should you be focusing on developing products or becoming an expert in data warehousing?
- Would you prefer to allocate your resources on solving industry specific issues or developing your in-house development capabilities?
Alfred has 20+ years of international corporate experience in technology product development and quality assurance. Much of that time was managing onshore and offshore vendors. Learn how to get the most from your relationships to make your product development faster with higher quality.