Mindfulness and Resilience
Keynote Speaker and Workshop Leader
We present Mindfulness and Resilience techniques to groups that have high levels of stress in their daily work (e.g. Doctors, Nurses, EMTs, Police, Firefighters, Social Workers, and Teachers).
Combating Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
Audience: First Responders (or any group that has high levels of stress in their daily work)
This is a hands-on, audience participation workshop to learn and practice methods to increase Resilience to combat the stressful sutation they face daily. To perform their best, first responders will benefit from:
- Mindfulness to keep composure and clarity regardless of what is happening
- Resilience to let go of what has occurred to be fully prepared for the next event
The ROI of Resilience
Audience: First Responder Directors, Managers, Leaders, or Executives
- Burnout and Compassion fatigue can cause a first responder to misinterpret, misdiagnose, and misunderstand leading to mistakes.
- Decreasing burnout and stress means reduced issues and related costs.
- Building resilience results in increased accuracy, better customer care and higher employee retention.
- “Addressing this issue is not only the organization’s ethical responsibility, it is also the fiscally responsible one.”
Increasing Customer Service with Mindfulness
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn about and practice methods to increase customer service. Good customer service is not about if employees know how to do their jobs. The fundamental issue is whether they are motivated and passionate about their work.
By using mindfulness and resilience, employees are:
- Less burdened, and instead happier
- Less stressed, and more attentive to details and quality
- Concerned less about themselves, and more caring about the customer
~ Alfred Ricci
Rising from the ashes and harnessing the power of his early years — living in shelters, a group home, and a foster home while attending six high schools in four years — Alfred Ricci knows how even the most daunting obstacles can be overcome.
Alfred used mindfulness and resilience practices to conquer suicidal thoughts while managing the massive stress of corporate work in over 20 countries. His mission is to share the necessary skills to thrive in traumatic work environments.
Alfred made a conscious choice not to let his past dictate who he became. A double major in economics and business led to a MBA from the University of California and a career in international banking. While working in 20+ countries, Alfred experienced some very stressful business cultures. Combining his experience of releasing trauma with his knowledge of the massive stress of corporate life, Alfred's mission is to share the necessary skills to thrive in traumatic work environments.
Alfred Ricci has 10+ years of teaching personal development workshops, including methods to release severe stress. Rising from the ashes and harnessing the power of his early years — living in shelters, a group home, and a foster home while attending six high schools in four years — Alfred reveals how even the most daunting obstacles can be overcome.